2024 OSHA Manual for Healthcare or Dentistry
Our 2024 OSHA Manual for Medical Offices or Dental Offices includes everything you need to get into OSHA compliance. OSHA policies are required and outline how you protect your employees. Our common-sense "How-To" sections and forms allow you to document Hepatitis B vaccinations, needlestick injuries, safe needle evaluations, employee training and more. Our OSHA manual includes policies for:
- General Safety (Injury and Illness Prevention Program, Fire and Emergency Plans, Workplace Violence, etc.)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control
- Hazard Communications / Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- COVID-19 Protection Policy - Tuberculosis Infection Control
- Biomedical Waste Management
- All required OSHA forms on CD and cardstock
- OSHA's "It's the Law" poster (Federal Requirement), CDC Handwashing poster, GHS Hazard Rating Chart, OSHA forms 300, 300-A, and 301 and more.
The photo shown is our Deluxe System. Our OSHA Manual includes everything shown except the OSHA Trainer's Handbook and Employee Training. Make it a deluxe if you need training and updates.
We've helped thousands of physicians, dentists, labs and other healthcare professionals get into OSHA compliance. Providing common-sense solutions for healthcare since 1992.