2019 HIPAA Security Manual with Training
If you create, store, transmit or use electronic protected health information (ePHI) our 2019 HIPAA Security Manual is just what you need. You probably have an alarm system, passwords and other safeguards to protect your patient ePHI, but you also need policies that outline how you protect it.
Our 2019 HIPAA Security Manual includes everything you need to get into compliance with the Security Rule.
- Policies and Procedures (needed for meaningful use, accreditation or an audit)
- Administrative Safeguards
- Physical Safeguards
- Technical Safeguards
- Risk Assessment Worksheet & Guidance
- Compliance Checklists
- Security PowerPoint Training CD and Staff Training Guidelines
- All Required Forms (on CD and cardstock)
- How-to Sections That Take You Through An Orderly Step-By-Step Compliance Process
Don't risk your practice by not having policies and documentation. Annual risk assessments and policy reviews are required for all covered entities, but they doesn't have to be complicated, time consuming or expensive.
The HITECH Act and Omnibus Rule clarified that all health service entities, business associates and subcontractors in the private sector, that access, maintain, retain, modify, record, store, destroy, or otherwise hold, use, or disclose protected health information is accountable to HHS for HIPAA and HITECH requirements for breach prevention activities, audits, notifications, and penalties for disclosures.