2022 OSHA and HIPAA Bundle - Save $170
Whether you're a busy dental office or a large multi-doctor medical facility, we have you covered. This OSHA and HIPAA bundle include policies, employee training, forms, posters, updates and toll-free phone support for "Big 3". Pretty much every medical or dental facility will have to comply with all three of these regulations. If you do any insurance claims electronically or anyone does them on your behalf - clearinghouse, billing service or practice management system, then your considered a "covered entity" and would have to comply with both HIPAA Privacy and HIPAA Security.
Our OSHA System includes a dedicated OSHA manual with policies on
- Bloodborne Exposure Control
- Biomedical Waste Management
- Hazard Communications aligned with GHS
- COVID-19 Protection Policy
- Other required plans like fire, workplace violence natural disasters and more
- OSHA Training Package, new for 2022 and includes now COVID-19 training.
- Updates, toll-free phone support and more
OSHA requires new employee and annual training under the Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for any employees with the potential exposure to blood or OPIM - other potentially infectious materials, like saliva in dental procedures or fluid around the joints.
The HIPAA portion includes a dedicated policy manual for both the Privacy and Security Rules. These manuals include policies, employee training, forms, posters, risk assessments and everything else you need to get into compliance quickly and effortlessly. They are updated to include the newest regulations including the Breach Notification under the HITECT Act and the Omnibus Rule.
This bundle includes everything you need to get into compliance:
- 2022 OSHA Manual, OSHA Training Package - Includes required COVID training
- 2022 HIPAA Privacy Manual with Privacy Training
- 2022 HIPAA Security Manual with Security Training
Don't wait any longer to get into compliance.