2022 HIPAA Privacy Manual with Training
Our 2022 HIPAA Privacy Manual include everything you need to get into compliance with the Privacy Rule. If your a physician or dentist and accept insurance you need to have policies that outline practice specific details on how you protect patient PHI. HHS requires a written policy to outline how a patient would file a complaint, amend information they feel is erroneous, request copies of their medical records and all other inquiries related to their PHI. Fully compliant with the Omnibus Rule and the HITECH Act.
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures in an easy to use, common-sense format
- "How-to" sections and sticky notes to navigate you thorough compliance
- Privacy Training - includes sign-in sheets, completion certifications etc.
- Notice of Privacy Practices, Email and Texting Authorizations
- Consent Forms and Confidentiality Forms
- Business Associate Contracts
- Poster, Risk Assessments and more